CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
The 2014 IEEE ISGT Asia Conference will be held on May 20 – 23, 2014 at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
The aim of this conference is to promote the advancement of smart grid technology and research. It is also hoped to be a platform where researchers, academics, policy makers and industries can share and exchange new ideas, learn from each other, discuss and debate on issues related to Smart Grid Implementation and its related matters. Apart from that, the conference will also provide good interaction with key players of Smart Grid in the Asia region.
BEM (Board of Engineers Malaysia) Approved CPD Hours= 12
The Organizing Committee invites practitioners and researchers worldwide to submit papers for review and presentation within the following tracksrelated to Smart Grids:
- Renewable Power Generation and its Efficient Utilization
- Smart Grid Information and Communication Technologies
- Smart Power Bulk Transmission System
- Smart Distribution System
- Smart Energy Utilization
- Smart Grid Operation, Control and Protection
- Electricity Market in Smart Grid
- Power Quality and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Power Electronics and Its Applications
- Equipment and its Technologies in Power System